Each year in March, we host a (re)Purpose Contest asking coworkers, customers, and Ambassadors to complete a project that uses recycled or re-used materials. The submissions are then featured in a social media campaign throughout the month of April to celebrate EARTH DAY!
Here's how to participate in March:
STEP 1: Find! Look for material that might otherwise be considered "waste".
STEP 2: Rescue! Keep that waste from being another item sent to our landfills.
STEP 3: Create! Build or assemble a cool project by re-purposing the material you've rescued.
STEP 4: Submit! Send photos of before and after the project to email@example.com along with a short story of your project, the material you used, and who was involved.
- All coworkers, customers, and candidates/Ambassadors of any Roth Staffing Companies business line is encouraged and invited to participate!
- We would love to see families work together to create their project or department/coworker teams to create something together!
- Submit photos and story to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of March.
- All entries will be showcased on our Facebook and Pinterest pages.
- Grand prize winner will be selected the second week of April.
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to harvest new raw materials
- Saves energy
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global climate change
- Helps sustain the environment for future generations
- Saves money
- Reduces the amount of waste that needs to be recycled or sent to landfills
- Allows products to be used to their fullest extent